5 things to keep in mind when setting up baby furniture in your newborns rooms.
1. Baby changing stations or tables: A must have in every house where you have growing infants. A baby changing station provides a hygienic plane to change baby diapers. Buy a baby changing station that has an adjustable height and is made up of safe plastic, wood or metal with no sharp edges. Check for the protection barriers like safety belts and high end surroundings etc. Baby changing stations can be mounted or recessed in the walls. It’s kind of like have a loft bed with desk for your teens. Just an efficient way to add space to a room.
2. Diaper Packs: Choose a diaper changing pad which could be protective and padded properly. In my opinion and market research I would suggest you to go for Koala Diaper Packs. These diaper packs include sanitary bed liner, a diaper, a diaper wipe and a disposable bag to dispose off everything in.
3. Baby crib: Select a baby crib that is strong and durable. Cribs could be standard ones, or ones which look cradles having a rocking motion to put baby to sleep comfortably. You will find some expensive options too like a convertible one, one with a baby changing station too or beautiful fabric canopy themed cribs. Pick out th perfect color of comforters sets online. Make sure that whichever you choose, it should have smooth edges and gives you freedom to clean its every corner.
4. Highchairs: High chairs are a necessity to teach the baby to eat. Look out for seamless designs that eliminate the possibility of trapped food and have a removable tray to facilitate cleaning. Such high chairs minimize the potential for bacteria growth and are much safer for your child’s hygiene. Another aspect to check is its durability; an ideal baby high chair is the one which is durable and does not shudder or wobble. It is better to buy a branded baby high chair from a reputed baby furniture industry. Your best bet is to buy a high chair having adjustable shoulder straps and a safety belt to hold the baby safely.
5. Gliding Rockers – These help put the baby to sleep in comfort and style. Dutailer is one of the best brands out there. Designed for easy nursing or rocking your baby, with hundreds of styles, features, finishes and fabrics to choose from. Choose a traditional wood frame, the modern Matrix, an upholstered rocker, or a leather AvantGlide. Customize your recline, swivel, and gliding features. Tons of fabric choices in all chairs and the company can even mail you free swatches. Matching ottomans are available, including ergonomic nursing footrests.
Even though fireplaces can help a baby fall alseep with their mesmorizing flame, I wouldn’t suggest putting an gas or a white electric fireplace in the baby’s room.